Extracts from Aloe plants have been used for centuries and become well known for their natural healing abilities.
What skin problems can Aloe Gel help with?
• Dry / dehydrated skin
• Reduce lines / wrinkles
• Red / irritated patches of skin
• Bug / mozzie bites
• Light burns / scrapes
• Pimples / acne
It has an incredible ability to penetrate the skin deeper than most other gels / creams to soothe and heal the skin.
Plus, it also has proven anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which help to prevent infection.
Let’s jump in and explore how you can combine Aloe Gel with your skincare routine.
How to add aloe gel to your skincare routine at night
Aloe Gel is really good at soothing problem areas, such as patches of red skin.
Step 1: Cleanse
Wash your skin with a gentle soap or cleanser to remove impurities.
Step 2: Tone
Spraying your face with a Clarifying Facial Toner helps the Aloe Gel to be absorbed better.
Step 3: Apply Aloe Gel
Take a small amount of Aloe Gel on your fingertips and gently massage it onto your face in circular motions.
Pay special attention to areas with skin concerns, like acne scars or fine lines.
Step 4: Leave to absorb
You have two options here, 20 minutes or overnight:
• Leave the Aloe Gel to be absorbed for 20 minutes. Then rinse it off and apply a serum and / or a moisturizer. (Aloe Gel can serve as a lightweight moisturizer on its own for those with oily skin.)
• Leave the Aloe Gel on your face as a mask overnight. Its natural properties will work their magic while you sleep.
Step 5: Enjoy calmer, softer skin
Can You Use Aloe Gel on Your Face Every Day?
Using Aloe Gel on your face every day is safe and can yield good results.
• Just follow the steps mentioned above, leaving to absorb for 15-20 minutes at step 4 and rinse off – this makes it easier to then apply moisturiser and makeup.
Where to Buy Aloe Gel
You can buy Aloe Gel from Aloe Unique directly online.
- Aloe Gel 75ml – a medium sized 75ml tube of gentle Aloe Gel
- Aloe Gel 200ml – large 200ml tube of gentle Aloe Gel
- Bitter Gel 50ml – contains bitter aloe and is more concentrated to target problem areas
What Does Aloe Gel Do for Your Skin?
The Aloe extract is packed with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that work wonders on your skin. Here’s just some of what it can do for you:
1. Deep Hydration:
Aloe Gel is like a moisture magnet for your skin. It provides intense hydration without making your face feel greasy, making it suitable for all skin types, even oily or acne-prone skin.
2. Soothing Properties:
If you’ve had a long day, Aloe Gel can be your best helper. It soothes irritated skin, reduces redness, and calms inflammation, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin.
3. Skin Repair:
It’s known for its ability to promote skin cell regeneration. It can help fade scars, heal minor wounds, and reduce the signs of aging.
4. Acne Management:
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, Aloe Gel can aid in preventing and treating acne breakouts.