The secret is to balance the skin’s moisture levels, so that it doesn’t feel oily, but soft and hydrated
Inspired by nature with Aloe Ferox
Normal / Combination Skin Set
Everything you need to care for your skin, in a set.
A light and gentle skin set, with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory protection from Aloe Ferox, to hydrate and replenish your skin.
(less than 2 minutes)
What products are best suited to your skin?
Whether you are struggling with sensitive skin, or are just starting
to see the effects of ageing, find out which products are best for you.
Let’s peel back the outer layer of Aloe Ferox and look inside:
20 x more Aloin than Aloe Vera
Double the amino acids found in Aloe Vera
Vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, C, E, iron, calcium
This means that Aloe Ferox is a super-power for skin, and way better than Aloe Vera.
PS: What is Aloin? – it’s a powerful anti-oxidant known for its healing properties.
Designed to work together
- Wash your face with Gentle Facial Wash to gently remove impurities. The Aloe Ferox based formula will clean your skin and hydrate it, so your skin feels rejuvenated.
- Spray with Clarifying Facial Toner, it helps to reduce oil build-up and clogging of skin pores, whilst increasing hydration.
- Use Aloe & Honey Gel Mask once a week for 20 minutes after toning – to draw out any impurities and give your skin a super-boost of anti-oxidants, amino acids and extra hydration.
- Apply a few drops of Age Defying Serum to your face and neck. Allow to absorb as it will penetrate to the deepest levels and stimulate skin renewal.
- Finish with Essential Day Cream (in the morning) and Essential Night cream (in the evening) to keep your skin hydrated, so that your skin feels soft and protected.
Get nature to work on your skin.
Inspired by nature
The Aloe Ferox plant that grew wild in the dry Karoo was known for its healing properties by indigenous people in the area. Today, scientific testing has proven that Aloe Ferox is able to penetrate skin to its deepest level – and has anti-inflammatory, hydrating and skin repair properties. Our skincare range is deeply infused with this natural super-power.
We care about how your skin feels
If you’re not sure what your skin needs, book a free consult.
Get advice from our friendly Skin Care Consultant, Odette.
Confident in my own skin
Aloe Unique products are life changing products. This is my 3th year that I’m using Aloe Unique and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you Aloe Unique for making me feel confident in my own skin!
Why does Aloe Ferox work so well?
Dive deeper into the world of Aloe Ferox-based skincare products with these blog articles. Get answers to commonly asked skin-care questions.
Aloe Ferox vs Aloe Vera: What is the difference?
The Advantages of Aloe Ferox
What’s Your Skin Type?
Uniquely South African Gift Sets
The skin is the body’s largest organ and deserves special care. Get access to our special offers, centered around the seasons.
Uniquely South African Gifts
Our products with Aloe Ferox are as traditionally South African as proteas and rooibos tea. People from all over the world enjoy receiving a unique gift.
Plus, you can earn rewards for purchasing, reviewing and commenting.
Naturally sourced Aloe Ferox
Free of parabens + controversial synthetics
Not tested on animals
* See individual packaging for details.
Empowering local communities
Proudly made in South Africa
Ticks all the boxes
I was given Aloe Unique as a gift a few years back and never stopped using it. I had many compliments about my skin since then.
I always try a new product when ordering, and have not been dissapointed once.
The team provide good service for online orders and are always kind. I would recommned Aloe Unique to anyone.…
How do you know if you have combination skin?
Skin can easily be affected by our environment, the seasons and hormonal cycles.
Watch out for these signs:
• You have an oily T-zone (forehead, nose and chin), but your cheeks are neither dry nor oily
• Your skin is generally oilier in summer and drier in winter
• You experience break-outs that vary with monthly hormonal cycles