– Aloe Unique is committed to providing secure online payment facilities.
– All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology as operated by our authenticated payment service providers.
– Holders of South African bank accounts have the option to make a direct bank transfer.
– Use your order number as the reference
– All debit and credit card payments must be effected using PayFast and its respective gateway on the Website.
– Users must set up a PayFast account and will be bound to any PayFast terms and conditions.
– The Website uses and stores payment information with PayFast (Pty) Ltd. with registration number 2007/011558/07
as an offsite third-party payment gateway to keep your banking details secure.
PAY JUST NOW
– This is a buy now, pay later option.
– Users must sign up with Pay Just Now. Your payments will be three equal interest free instalments.
– How the instalments work- Now: Pay a third at the time of purchase Now Now: Pay your second instalment the following month Just now: Pay your final instalment the month after that.
– Once your first instalment has been paid the goods will be shipped on the next available date
– Scan the QR code provided when selecting the Zapper payment option through the Zapper App.
– Bank cards on the Mastercard and VISA platform are accepted. The card must be activated for online purchases. Diners Club Cards and American Express are not supported on the app.
– Scan the QR code provided when selecting the SnapScan payment option through the SnapScan App.
– SnapScan works with ecommerce enabled MasterCard or Visa cards from any South African bank, as well as all major international credit cards, excluding American Express. You can now also add your Diners Club Card to the app. When you add your card details on the app, it automatically checks the card details and produces an error message if the card is not supported.
– You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full record of your payment.
– We communicate via email throughout the order and payment process.