Website orders and sales Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are applicable to any orders and sales between you and ZA Natural Care (Pty) Ltd trading as Aloe Unique (“Aloe Unique”).
CONCLUSION OF SALE
- Registered users may place orders for a Product, which Aloe Unique may accept or reject. Whether or not Aloe Unique accepts an order depends on the availability of a Product, correctness of the information relating to the Product (including without limitation the price), and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Aloe Unique for the Products.
- Aloe Unique will indicate the acceptance of your order but the Sale will only be complete once the Product has been delivered to you or after you collect the order (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Aloe Unique stating that your order or payment has been confirmed.
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Product, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Product, you may return the Product only in accordance with the Shipping and Returns provisions below. Aloe Unique may indicate the rejection of your order by canceling it and, as within 14 working days, refunding you for any amount already paid. Refunds will be affected by direct electronic bank transfer into your bank account, to be supplied to us.
- Placing a Product in a Wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Product, and as such, a Product may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Aloe Unique liable if such Product is not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that the stock of all Products on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. Aloe Unique will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When a Product is no longer available after you have placed an order, Aloe Unique will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Product.
- Aloe Unique shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of a Product on the website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Shipping and Returns provisions below.
- Aloe Unique is committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology as operated by our authenticated payment service providers.
- When purchasing a Product from Aloe Unique and following the payment prompts when ordering a Product, payment must be effected using Zapper, Snap Scan, EFT & Payfast, and its respective gateways on the website.
- You must pay the full price of the Product in order to reserve the Product. All Products sold are subject to the Shipping and Returns provisions below.
- All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (“ VAT”), but will be exclusive of any other applicable taxes/fees, unless otherwise stated and required by law.
- You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email communications about your order and payment.
- When using PayFast:
The Website uses and stores payment information with PayFast (Pty) Ltd. with registration number 2007/011558/07 (“PayFast”) as an offsite third-party payment gateway to keep your banking details secure. Users must set up a PayFast account and will be bound to any PayFast terms and conditions. The same may apply to other payment methods as well.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Once a Product is purchased, Aloe Unique will send an automated e-mail to you confirming the transaction and address to which the Product must be sent
- The Product will be shipped with a tracking number within 5-7 business days to the address provided by you in the registration process. Delivery time will vary depending on your location.
- You can return a Product to Aloe Unique for any reason within 7 (seven) calendar days from receipt of the Product. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- The shipping costs, including but not limited to any export/import taxes/duties or release fees, are to be paid by you. Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you, so please check the website for the most up-to-date information. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
- Aloe Unique’s obligation to deliver a Product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order, or when we deliver the Product to our nominated delivery service provider, accepted by you, who will deliver the Product to you. Aloe Unique is not responsible for any loss, after it has delivered the Product to the physical address nominated by you, or to our nominated delivery service provider, accepted by you.
- Buyers from countries outside of South Africa, or for orders to be delivered outside of South Africa, please note that Aloe Unique complies with all South African laws in preparing a Product for export, but will not be responsible for any import duties or obligations arising from the entry of the Product into foreign countries and the application of foreign law. Whilst Aloe Unique uses its best endeavors to ensure that the Product is correctly delivered to customers outside of South Africa, it cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by any failure of the delivery of a Product outside of the borders of South Africa.
- The Product is sold, packaged, and dispatched in a state which Aloe Unique warrants as being correct and compliant with the laws of South Africa and as represented on the website. Aloe Unique is therefore not liable for any handling or delivery of a Product outside of its control, or any effects that derive therefrom, which could have an effect on a Product or its efficacy.
RECEIPT & TRANSMISSION OF DATA MESSAGES
- Data messages, including e-mail messages, sent by you to Aloe Unique will be considered to be received only when acknowledged or responded to.
- Data messages sent by Aloe Unique to you will be regarded as received when the complete data message enters an information system designated or used for that purpose by the recipient and is capable of being retrieved and processed by the recipient.
- Aloe Unique reserves the right not to respond to any e-mail or other data message which contains obscene, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise illegal, unlawful, or inappropriate content, and to take appropriate action against the sender of such e-mail or data message where necessary.
- Whilst all reasonable care is always used by Aloe Unique, messages sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they can be intercepted, lost, or corrupted. Aloe Unique is therefore not responsible for the accuracy of any message sent by email over the internet, whether from Aloe Unique to a user or from a user to Aloe Unique.
NOTICES & SERVICE ADDRESS
- Aloe Unique chooses its service address for the purposes of the giving of any notice, the serving of any process, and for any other purposes arising from these Terms as being- in the case of Aloe Unique, at email@example.com 4 Galleon Crescent, Sun Valley, 7975, Cape Town, South Africa; You choose your address for the serving of any process and for any other purposes arising from these Terms as being the e-mail and addresses provided by you to Aloe Unique as part of the website user the registration process.
- Any notices to any party will be sent via prepaid registered post, delivered by hand, or sent by e-mail.
Unless the contrary is proved, any notice:
– sent by prepaid registered post will be deemed to have been received on the 5th (fifth) Business Day after posting;
– any notice delivered by hand on a Business Day will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery, provided that if such day is not a Business Day, then such notice shall be deemed to have been received on the 1st (first) Business Day following the date of delivery;
– transmitted by email will be deemed to have been received on the same day of transmission; provided that if such day is not a Business Day, then such notice shall be deemed to have been received on the 1st (first) Business Day following the day of transmission.
- The term “Business Day ” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in South Africa.
- Each of the parties will be entitled from time to time, by written notice to the other to vary its service address to any other address which is not a post office box or poste restante, provided that the change will become effective only 14 (fourteen) days after service of the notice in question.
- Notwithstanding the above, any notice given in writing in English, and actually received by the party to whom the notice is addressed, will be deemed to have been properly given and received, notwithstanding that such notice has not been given in accordance with this clause.
- This document contains the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof. No alteration, cancellation, variation of, or addition hereto will be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by all the parties to these Terms or their duly authorised representatives.
- No indulgence, leniency, or extension of time granted by Aloe Unique shall constitute a waiver of any of Aloe Unique’s rights under these Terms and, accordingly, Aloe Unique shall not be precluded as a consequence of having granted such indulgence, from exercising any rights against the user which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- Words importing the singular will include the plural and vice versa. Words importing one gender will include the other genders, and words importing persons will include partnerships, trusts, and bodies corporate, and vice versa.
- The headings to the paragraphs to the Terms are inserted for reference purposes only and will not affect the interpretation of any of the provisions to which they relate.
- Your access and/or use of the website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms (including any transaction concluded pursuant thereto) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- Should you have any complaints or queries, kindly address an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org advising Aloe Unique of same.
Site owner: Cornelis Laubscher
Legal Status: Aloe Unique is a Registered (Pty) Ltd.
Registration Number: 2014/040379/07
Director: Welmie Laubscher
Description of main business: Manufacturer/Exporter of Aloe Ferox Products
Telephone number: +27 21 785 4483
E-mail address: email@example.com
Website address: https://aloeunique.com/ / https://aloeunique.co.za
Physical address: 4 Galleon Crescent, Sun Valley, 7975
Postal address: PO Box 1804, Sun Valley, 7975
Registered address: 44 Chebec Crescent, Sun Valley, 7975